Easton Mako and Torq sale is on right now until gone

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
DD played up tonight 14U (just turned 12 last week).
She went 2 for 3 with a single and a moon shot HR!
The Torq is great.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I asked my daughter to guess the color of her new bat yesterday. After she was done asking me whether I was telling the truth about her getting a new bat, she started guessing (and yes, she knows all the good bat colors).

"Purple?" Nope, not a Xeno.
"Black?" Nope, not an LXT.
"OMG, it's ORANGE? You got me a MAKO?" Nope, not orange, sorry.
"Well, I know it's not green..." Yeah, it's green.
"Wait, WHAT? No way...you did not get me a Torq..." Yup, you got it.

She actually burst into tears and gave me a hug that lasted about 30 seconds. I guess I did OK on this one. :cool:

Apr 28, 2014
I asked my daughter to guess the color of her new bat yesterday. After she was done asking me whether I was telling the truth about her getting a new bat, she started guessing (and yes, she knows all the good bat colors).

"Purple?" Nope, not a Xeno.
"Black?" Nope, not an LXT.
"OMG, it's ORANGE? You got me a MAKO?" Nope, not orange, sorry.
"Well, I know it's not green..." Yeah, it's green.
"Wait, WHAT? No way...you did not get me a Torq..." Yup, you got it.

She actually burst into tears and gave me a hug that lasted about 30 seconds. I guess I did OK on this one. :cool:

Wait till she hits with it!
The pitchers will be the one with the tears. It's a great bat.

Oct 10, 2011
I say this to everyone. ..put some man hits on the bat to help break it in. I do it for stress release:) Today I was hitting over 300 feet with DD'S Mako off a tee! I might have had some help by the wind though. ..

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Green everywhere. My big girl hit the mako first and said she didn't need to hit the Torq. I made her do it and she smacked a few over the fence right away and said it "I want he green bat". Lol.

Thanks Core!

opO3qR8l.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
We got the Torq from Core on Friday and she wanted to hit with it immediately. I used it to hit fielding practice that night and it definitely feels like the ball doesn't come off the barrel as strong as the LXT. I have heard it takes a bit of time to open up, so we'll wait and see. She used her LXT this weekend and hit very well with it so I'm in no rush to switch it.

Oh, and the 32/22 Torq weighs almost 2 oz. more than her 32/23 LXT. Glad I didn't go with the 33/23. :O

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06