Easton Mako and Torq sale is on right now until gone

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I don't have a ton of these left, but what I have is on deep discount until all sold.
These will not be here again nor will any more be ordered

Makos
31/21 (3)
32/22 (1)
33/23 Sold Out
34/24 Sold Out

Torq (ALL GONE)

Pm or text if interested
610-417-0448

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
IMO, the Mako is the best bat Easton has made since the purple stealth.... I can't seem to get past how gimmicky the rotating handle is to even consider the torque....sorry. Even though the bat is killer and is probably one of the hottest bats available.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
IMO, the Mako is the best bat Easton has made since the purple stealth.... I can't seem to get past how gimmicky the rotating handle is to even consider the torque....sorry. Even though the bat is killer and is probably one of the hottest bats available.

In slowpitch guys tape over the handle so it doesnt spin, but the bat is nice...haha

I think their science behind it is more for FP than SP though

Last edited:

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Has anyone noticed the Torq being used at any of the Easton schools? I was at UCLA games recently, but wasn't looking. It seems like it might be a decent team bat for the bottom half who aren't particularly obsessed with mechanics. I also have a new girl who is as strong as two oxen, and has fast hands. She has no real swing, but nails them deep over the fence if she squares; pops up the rest. I wonder if this is the bat for her for the summer. No swing changes until fall on the schedule. Thoughts on the value of this bat for athletic hackers?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06