DURABLE wheeled catcher's bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you are looking for a huge bag with one compartment, but also a back pocket that will hold quite a few of her personal bats as well. Check out the Worth Brigade bag. I say this because Worth did a great deal with dealers and we have a ton of bags that we have very little invested in so you can get pretty cheap. These were 130 buck bags that can go very cheap if you know the right people. It also has a very slick pull out sleeve from the side that you can holster the bats in that you are using for that game.

Mar 25, 2013
We have a Diamond Diesel Gearbox bag and its worked great for 2 years now. It has room for all catchers gear, 2 helmets, 3 gloves, 2 pairs of cleats plus all the little stuff that girls like to carry with room leftover. And one of my favorite things about the bag is that it has the giant well made zippers.

Sep 19, 2011
I purchased the Maxballbags Cobra XL Roller Bag after some recommendations here at DFP. DD has been very happy with the size of the bag. Doesn't roll over like other bags she's had. Starting her second year with it and it still looks new. Holds six bats in their individual sleeves and we have had zero issues. I would highly recommend this bag. I paid $99 w free shipping at the time.

another vote for maxballbags cobra XL bag, and i believe they make the boombah bags

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I have a year old boombah beast and a 6 month old beast. Both have been good and durable through a lot of abuse. It dos have a lot of compartments but I like that. Both bags have full catchers gear, couple bats, two gloves, helmet, and even has a little compartment for sunglasses that is lined to not scratch the lenses. Also they are just the right size for my 8 and 11 yd dd's. They do need to be packed a little more carefully but it's really not a problem. The 8 doesn't have a problem with it. The 11 is not quite as OCD so it takes her a little more effort.

Nov 12, 2013
Our catchers have the Wilson Pudge Bag. So far so good. One huge main compartment, pockets on each outer side for the shin pads, separate bat compartment, as well as a few smaller flap-type pockets on the outside for batting gloves and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00