Drills to teach proper sequence

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

R

RayR

I don't blame him....but maybe he would share via a PM....

Too bad some knuckleheads on this board insist on tearing up a kid's swing just because they have an inferiority complex....

This video has been made private. My daughter was just starting to mimic this!

Oct 10, 2011
I don't blame him....but maybe he would share via a PM....

Too bad some knuckleheads on this board insist on tearing up a kid's swing just because they have an inferiority complex....
That would be excellent. I'm not sure who it is though. Same as Megan tee? For some reason my daughter liked that video more than others I've shown her.

Jul 14, 2008
Olathe KS
Making the video private had nothing to do with the suggustions - you will notice the thread is gone as well- I have no problem with the help-I thought that it was somewhat off topic-and developed into a match of who knows more. I have no problem with the critique and have no problem sharing the video

Oct 25, 2009
Making the video private had nothing to do with the suggustions - you will notice the thread is gone as well- I have no problem with the help-I thought that it was somewhat off topic-and developed into a match of who knows more. I have no problem with the critique and have no problem sharing the video

Which thread is gone? I went to both the Meagan and Dukie thread.

Try not to pay much attention to the personal jabs between posters; you'll get used to that. I believe they are all trying to help. When you are communicating through the written word it's easy to misunderstand and therefore believe someone is messing with you.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

Didn't see anything that was more off topic than usual ... but perhaps there were some posts that I didn't see.

Thought your daughter gave a reasonable example of dynamic loading as opposed to a bobbing for apples approach. She had other attributes that were in pretty decent shape.

Wish your daughter the best.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs