Drills to teach proper sequence

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
Making the video private had nothing to do with the suggustions - you will notice the thread is gone as well- I have no problem with the help-I thought that it was somewhat off topic-and developed into a match of who knows more. I have no problem with the critique and have no problem sharing the video

You didn't seem to have a problem with the critique in that thread but others clearly did. They came to your DD's defense immediately after I posted my comments. I read back over my first post and will agree that the first sentence or two were too blunt. Sometimes I'm typing in between doing other things and don't take the time to soften my wording. I apologize for that.

I do however stand by the two specific issues that I raised, and it's a shame we couldn't just discuss the merits of those two issues, as I feel your DD could have benefited, which is what the ultimate goal should be.

As I said in my first post in that thread, your DD is doing a lot right. Clearly with her speed and athleticism she has a bright future ahead of her. Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie