Doug Gillis in Indy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 12, 2008
Tuscola, IL
I noticed that Doug Gillis will be holding a coaching clinic in Indy. I will be going as I have wanted to see what he has to offer for some time. Has anybody attended one of his clinics?

Dec 19, 2008
DD and I are heading to Mizzou this weekend for his velocity development pitching clinic. I'll let you know how it goes.

Jul 12, 2008
Tuscola, IL
sounds good Izzy, I would love to hear about it, do you have any of his DVD's we have Hillhouse's but have not seen Doug's. Have seen Bill and he was very good.

Jun 13, 2009
There is no doubt Doug knows his stuff. Like Bill, he's been pitching worldwide for a long time. The main difference between the two is in their personalities. Bill is much more animated and full of humor. That's not a put down of Doug, it's just a major difference between the 2. My DD has been to both but it's not even a question which she would rather spend an hour with.

Apr 14, 2011
Blue, Oklahoma
My DD pitches for Tulsa Eagles 12u and Doug worked with her a couple weeks ago at a college exposure camp hosted by Tulsa Eagles. My DD and myself have nothing but absolute praise for this guy. My DD works once a week with her pitching coach but after one weekend with Doug he increased her pitching speed from 51 to 55 and fixed her change up. If your daughter has a chance to work with him I would highly recommend it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06