Doubeball video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
hey all

About a year ago, I did a clinic somewhere and someone had video taped part of the segment (shame on you, that's not allowed!! LOL) where I was demonstrating the double ball tool for riseball help. It was posted on Youtube but I cannot seem to find it. I was hoping to use it on Gary Leland's new website <www.100softballdrills.com>. I wanted to post a link to the Youtube clip for people to see it first hand.

Thanks
Bill Hillhouse

Apr 5, 2009
NE Kansas
There was a post by Boardmember asking you about a picture of your doubleball setup and a third party posted a short video. Probably the one you are looking for. I don't know how to search very well though.

Aug 21, 2008
Thanks everyone. These aren't the videos I was looking for. Although I was amazed at how many videos of me there were on Youtube. Some authorized, some not. LOL

Bill

Aug 21, 2008
Bears... I never said I invented it!!! I was using it in a demonstration and was hoping for that clip. The website is: 100softballdrills dot com.

Bill

May 25, 2008
Pickerington Ohio
Sideways Double Ball ?

Here is a way of using the double ball I had not thought of after seeing it used by Bill in the vertical plane. What is your take of this method in regards to training for the rise?

Jul 26, 2010
I don't see anything wrong with it, you can do the same drills with a spin-rite or a hocky puck and it's a bit less cumbersome, especially for smaller, weaker pitchers. The person demonstrated showed the proper spin plane for the pitches she was referring to.

-W

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA