Do I Have A Crazy Kid?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2010
DD always has a new way for me to stop and wonder about her.

I bring up metal cleats and she quickly says she doesn't want them. Fine. I'm talking to a dad about upcoming season and he brings up metal cleats and who pipes in that she wants some? Yep, DD. Been asking me everyday since then when am I going to buy her metal cleats.

This one is better. DD is a hardcore fan of the Louisville Xeno. She's had one since they first came out and finally broke it last fallball season. She also had a CF5, but swore it lost pop and was bad luck. She gets another Xeno, and used it towards the end of fallball season. Gets another from Louisville because her OneX was recalled. This Tuesday she rocks one all the way to the fence and makes it around the bases for a homerun. Yesterday she tells me she wants the new CF5 :confused: Of course she's not getting the CF5 when she has two Xenos, and a OneX coming sometime in the summer.

Crazy kid.

Feb 15, 2011
FL
A) Daughter
B) Softball
C) Guessing just turned into a teenager

A+B*C= normal softball living
But yes, she is crazy

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
DD always has a new way for me to stop and wonder about her.

I bring up metal cleats and she quickly says she doesn't want them. Fine. I'm talking to a dad about upcoming season and he brings up metal cleats and who pipes in that she wants some? Yep, DD. Been asking me everyday since then when am I going to buy her metal cleats.

This one is better. DD is a hardcore fan of the Louisville Xeno. She's had one since they first came out and finally broke it last fallball season. She also had a CF5, but swore it lost pop and was bad luck. She gets another Xeno, and used it towards the end of fallball season. Gets another from Louisville because her OneX was recalled. This Tuesday she rocks one all the way to the fence and makes it around the bases for a homerun. Yesterday she tells me she wants the new CF5 :confused: Of course she's not getting the CF5 when she has two Xenos, and a OneX coming sometime in the summer.

Crazy kid.
So lets get this straight. You got the dd 2 Xenos a oneX and at least one CF5 and you think she is crazy. Well the apple don't fall far from the tree. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez