DeMarini CF6 vs. Easton FS1 vs. Louisville Slugger TPS Xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
The FS1 is an excellent bat. There really isnt any difference between them and last year's Stealth. As a matter of fact , last years Stealth was getting beating up a little and being called a dud as well. Now would be the time to get an FS1 if you find a deal. I am willing to bet that the prices will be up on these next year (and there will be questions about the 2014 models :))

Agree 100%. All Easton's take some time to break in, always have. It takes a girl with a good swing and bat speed to get the full benefit of an Easton. If your DD favors an Easton, you'll need to put some "daddy" swings on it, or find a well used one broken in already.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My DD has been using a Xeno since 2011 and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the 2014 model. I just hope the reliability issues are resolved. Two girls on our team use Demarini's, a CF5 and CF6, and taking practice swings with them feels like there if more "whip" in the bat. It is like swinging a golf club with a stiff shaft vs. a flexible shaft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck