Louisville Slugger Xeno vs. LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2012
Can you give me a comparison of a cf6 33/23 and a 2015 xeno 34/24? As far as feel (end load) and durability and pop? Selecting a bat is confusing to say the least. thanks in advance.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Can you give me a comparison of a cf6 33/23 and a 2015 xeno 34/24? As far as feel (end load) and durability and pop? Selecting a bat is confusing to say the least. thanks in advance.

Assuming you're talking about a balanced CF6 (not the Insane), the Xeno will feel more end-loaded, by comparison. Both are top-performing bats.

Oct 16, 2014
My DD has both a 31/21 Xeno and a 31/21 LXT.Loves them both. The LXT is her favorite to swing because it feels the most balanced out of the 2. With the 3 piece design it also gives her zero hand sting and she likes that. I think as a spectator I see more pop from her Xeno, but maybe that's because it's a year older and been used longer.With that being said she hit a lazer 20 feet from the fence a with her LXT recently and it looked like the the most casual effortless swing in the world so the LXT is not lacking pop at all. She uses them interchangeably

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

You are comparing a bat a whole step up from the other. The 24 Xeno is probably going to be 1.5-2 ounces heavier than the CF6 so it will of course feel more endloaded even if just in shear weight increase.

If comparing like bats, the Xeno will feel a tad more endloaded than a regular CF and will weigh .5-1 ounce more for the most part. But like some have said, not because the Xeno is a "real" endloaded (has a slight end feel but def should not be advertised as an endload) bat but because the CF is so very balanced and closer to weight.

As for pop, depends on the hitter just like any bat.