DeMarini vs. Xeno vs. Easton

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 24, 2014
DD was swinging Demarini's (mainly Insane) for years with good results. This past season she switched to Xeno and also did well, also using the Easton Stealth (one of her teammates) and man that had some pop as well.

It's that time of year looking to get her a new bat for Christmas. She likes the CF8's as well. So just looking for pros and cons for each. Any big differences between the 2017 vs 2016 models? Reason I ask is there are some decent prices for the CF8's and Easton Stealth's.

Dec 8, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
DD was swinging Demarini's (mainly Insane) for years with good results. This past season she switched to Xeno and also did well, also using the Easton Stealth (one of her teammates) and man that had some pop as well.

It's that time of year looking to get her a new bat for Christmas. She likes the CF8's as well. So just looking for pros and cons for each. Any big differences between the 2017 vs 2016 models? Reason I ask is there are some decent prices for the CF8's and Easton Stealth's.

I think the Xeno's changed their barrel technology from 2016 to 2017. Not sure what effect the difference has. I'm going with a 2016 Xeno Plus as they are almost half the cost of the new 2017 Xeno model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck