DeMarini cf5

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 8, 2013
Can anyone verify if there is a difference between the copper/blue CF5 line and the while/red/black cf5 line other than the paint job?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
FYI on another website the members have the CF5 listed in the top 10 best fastpitch bats ever with the top of the list mostly older bats Scn4b etc...
I couldn't find the link though on my phone.

I believe (and just my opinion) that cf(s) has not changed much since the cf4. They got ugly after the cf5. They changed end cap. They added a platic web thingy on the connector that serves probably no purpose. They changed what they call the composite material. All of which is probably marketing.
I think they are a very good bat, and think they get hotter and hotter, so people that have had the same cf for years are finding them to now be some of the best bats made. We had a 6 we sold to a fellow dfp member that I thought was hot a sriracha, and have a 6 insane that rarely gets used, I hit a few balls with it earlier this week, along with LXT, and rockettech. The cf probably was the least impressive, but I do believe it will keep openning up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish