Demarini cf4 vs. Tpx xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2011
My phenoix recently broke so I'm wondering which one of these bats would be better or last longer or if anyone knows of a better bat I'm a number 4 hitter right now so I'm looking for a bat to help me hit the ball hard and maybe help get some homeruns.

Jul 26, 2010
Chevy vs. Ford, which is better?

You're going to have to swing both and see which you like better. They are both top of the line bats from their respective manufacturer.

How close to the fence were you coming with your old bat?

-W

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Probably a mistake replying to this but …

When my DD was at her pitching lesson they were sizing a girl up for a new bat. She took a few swings with the xeno and wanted nothing to do with it. While we were there 3 girls came in for batting lessons, all 3 had a xeno. Not sure what any of this means just found it interesting.

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
"To each his (her) own". No 2 bats are the same if they are from different manufacturers or are different models by the same manufacturer, regardless of whether they say they are the same length and weight. Even "balanced" bats don't swing the same. Only way to buy a bat is to swing it first.

Oct 25, 2009
I've seen both bats used many times by quite a few batters. The Xeno outperforms the CF5 overall. But as others have said it has to fit the batter.

While you are trying them out I would take a good hard look at the Demarini Insane. I have only heard it does well but it feels awesome. It's end-loaded but even the 34" 24 oz feels light.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck