Demarini bat receipt needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
When you break it...haha.

Yeah, too many people say "whats the big deal, that cost is figured into the bat so why not do it".
Problem is, these type people are the ones who drove up costs for everybody else. This fraud is
really huge in slowpitch.

Hell you have scumbag "salesmen/reps" for stores that do fake receipts for people and sell them. They make
more on a receipt then when I sell a bat...and its these same people that have caused the market to be
where it is in the first place.

I learn a lot about softball bats from CoreSoftball20. Including the dark side of softball bats.

One of my neighbors used to play mens' fast pitch, and recently decided to try slow pitch, him being older and all that. He thinks there is more dishonesty in slow pitch.

Feb 25, 2016
I learn a lot about softball bats from CoreSoftball20. Including the dark side of softball bats.

One of my neighbors used to play mens' fast pitch, and recently decided to try slow pitch, him being older and all that. He thinks there is more dishonesty in slow pitch.

I looked to join a sp league. Something about roided-looking middle aged men who don't tuck in their uniforms just rubbed me the wrong way. So I took up rec basketball instead.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal

I play in an old man's slow pitch league with single wall aluminum bats.

Some of the guys on the team play other nights in leagues with composite bats. Buddy of mine has the same bat as another guy on his team, mistakenly grabbed the wrong bat and hit it about 50 feet farther than he usually does. Other dude comes up to him and says "Don't you (expletive deleted) ever use my bat again."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06