Demarini bat receipt needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
This ^^^ is EXACTLY the reason why that super-great price you got really isn't all that great after all.

Tip for next time....Buy from CoreSoftball20. He's an authorized dealer AND his prices are awesome.

Yeah. Pretty much.

Also...Welcome to DFP. :) I hope the rest of your experience is better.
"The Core values are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action. Core values can help people to know what is right from wrong; "
And Core's values have a warrantee😊

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mar 26, 2013
This ^^^ is EXACTLY the reason why that super-great price you got really isn't all that great after all.
Besides that, the bat might not be eligible for a warranty return because it's marked as either a blem or not returnable (NR) because it was a warranty replacement.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This pisses me off. People go on ebay and buy off random people to maybe save a couple dollars knowing full well they aren't a dealer, then cry when the bat breaks and they don't have a receipt. So basically you ended up
getting screwed trying to save a dollar. And guess what, just because YOU bought the bat less than a year ago, doesn't mean the bat is within a year. That guy could have bought the bat off a real dealer more than a year ago. Technically, warranties don't transfer, so you're idea about that is wrong as well.

Ebay and Fb is full of shady third party guys and what people like to call themselves "reps/salesmen" of other stores...haha. They have nothing invested in anything. No inventory, no bills to pay. Then they try and act like they are big shot real dealer when they are nothing to manufacturers. Of course they can do a couple dollars cheaper, they have nothing to pay for and nothing invested. But when you need something, guess what...you are screwed and good for you.

This is the reason prices are so high anymore and why manufacturers have had to make the return programs so strict. Miken/Worth/Easton all have had to do the double bar codes to try and cut down on fraud returns.

And guess what...Demarini and LS are in the process of tracking serial numbers and what stores they go out to. So have fun with those receipts if you are trying to commit fraud and I damn well hope they start pressing charges and
making examples of some people. But don't worry, at the very least, you will never return any bat to that manufacturer ever again. They keep your name on file. And with Demarini/LS under one roof, Worth/Miken under another, Easton/Combat under another, you don't have many brands to get caught by anymore before you run out.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
This pisses me off. People go on ebay and buy off random people to maybe save a couple dollars knowing full well they aren't a dealer, then cry when the bat breaks and they don't have a receipt. So basically you ended up
getting screwed trying to save a dollar. And guess what, just because YOU bought the bat less than a year ago, doesn't mean the bat is within a year. That guy could have bought the bat off a real dealer more than a year ago. Technically, warranties don't transfer, so you're idea about that is wrong as well.

Ebay and Fb is full of shady third party guys and what people like to call themselves "reps/salesmen" of other stores...haha. They have nothing invested in anything. No inventory, no bills to pay. Then they try and act like they are big shot real dealer when they are nothing to manufacturers. Of course they can do a couple dollars cheaper, they have nothing to pay for and nothing invested. But when you need something, guess what...you are screwed and good for you.

This is the reason prices are so high anymore and why manufacturers have had to make the return programs so strict. Miken/Worth/Easton all have had to do the double bar codes to try and cut down on fraud returns.

And guess what...Demarini and LS are in the process of tracking serial numbers and what stores they go out to. So have fun with those receipts if you are trying to commit fraud and I damn well hope they start pressing charges and
making examples of some people. But don't worry, at the very least, you will never return any bat to that manufacturer ever again. They keep your name on file. And with Demarini/LS under one roof, Worth/Miken under another, Easton/Combat under another, you don't have many brands to get caught by anymore before you run out.

Totally agree with you on this.

You gave good information on how the manufactories track the bats and people trying to defraud the manufactories, but can you expand a little how or what determines if they honor the warranty?

I've heard people advise they sent in a bat and received one without question and other complain they were denied when the bat was not abused, I sent in one to Demarini years ago and they replaced without question, one bat in 18 years not bad at all IMO.

I know the warranty advise no pitching machine balls, etc. I've seen kids banking their bats on a telephone pole and dads using their kids bats to hit water logged baseball they found laying around the field.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Whether they honor the warranty is their own process...I cant tell you what they consider excessive
damage or whatever else.

For the most part, warranties are rarely ever denied if everything is legit. There are some cases
that they think the bat was excessively beaten up, altered or whatever. In all honesty, you cant prove
the bat was hit on a tree or hit heavy balls with any consistency. So the bat is normally warrantied no matter what.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Good info Todd and I agree with you on the need to crack down on the fraud that is running rampant these days...way too many folks just consider it as a part of our normal business environment.

That being said though I do have a question about the warranty on your magic fairy dust which you sprinkle on all the bats purchased from your company....we haven't had our first games yet to put the two new Easton's to the test but if we don't get homers in the first tourney when do the replacement bats get shipped?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
When you break it...haha.

Yeah, too many people say "whats the big deal, that cost is figured into the bat so why not do it".
Problem is, these type people are the ones who drove up costs for everybody else. This fraud is
really huge in slowpitch.

Hell you have scumbag "salesmen/reps" for stores that do fake receipts for people and sell them. They make
more on a receipt then when I sell a bat...and its these same people that have caused the market to be
where it is in the first place.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I have a Demarini CF7 29/18 that was purchased last May so it should still be under warranty. I bought it off ebay and the member I purchased from was not an authorized dealer so I have no receipt to use for the return. Can anyone here help me out with that. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount if so.
Thanks!

Contact CoreSoftball20. He can provide a receipt for a Demarini bat.
The bad news is the receipt will cost you somewhere between $200 - $300.
The good news is it also comes attached to a new bat ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06