DD's new Vinci

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
glove

A lot of people don't understand what a good quality glove can do to help their DDs game. My DD says her glove from casey is her pride n joy. I thought it was her bat!

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
A lot of people don't understand what a good quality glove can do to help their DDs game. My DD says her glove from casey is her pride n joy. I thought it was her bat!
LOL. My DD wants to take hers to school so she can show it off. I keep telling her show-n-tell is so 1st grade. Besides, that's what instagram is for.

Jan 20, 2010
My DD loves her cathers mitt. After going through the break in process of two other higher end gloves over the last two years to see them breakdown by July she has been more than pleased with this glove. I orginally thought it was a little small, but it has a very nice pocket....Great product reduced price or not well worth the money!!!! When girls start throwing mid to high 50's a quality glove is a must. She wrapes the glove up in a batting helmet bag after every game and no one can touch it. :) Thanks for the breakin help and fast shipping from a fellow board member. I would recommend going through him if at all possible, he starts the break in process for you.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01