DD needs a new glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD moved up to 14U this fall and has a couple of pitchers in the 56-60mph range. She is complaining of bruising in her upper palm and the lower pads on her fingers right above the palm. Any recommendations on a catchers mitt or a glove to go underneath that is padded?

I got my daughters the REAKTR from xprotex.
Girls REAKTR Depending on her size, it may only cost $10.00.

We did have an issue with the seam on one glove, but their customer service was great and took care of the issue and sent us a new one no hassles.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Keep in mind only 12u. Dd used a palm guard, liked it! I got excited when I saw xprotek and got her one. After a month or so she wasnt wearing it, she said it is a pain getting on 3-4 games in 100 degree heat. She just leaves her batting glove on.
Gloves...she has a mizuno franchise pro, I see a lot of hs girls with it, huge pocket, I can't stand the feel of using it, but a lot of people like it. I have an akadema, REALLY like it, plus it is not a price that I feel we need to hand it done for generations.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I had worn a round microfiber sponge in my glove, until I bought the REAKTR. Either one was great. The sponge shaped well to my hand, cost $2.00 and attracted all of the dirt and sweat that would have started ruining my glove. It was gross how much grime the sponge collected.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA