DD gets odd Exposer.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2010
In your face
GD: Have the college coaches been by to watch this tourney and the DD/other potential recruits?

Yes, I put post on "noticed by college" thread. I have seen UT coaches and a few smaller colleges here. Not sure if they are looking at new recruits or looking at their signed investments.*

Gotta run, game at 12.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Well my friends gotta tell the truth, we lost today and are heading home. It just wasn't in the cards for us.*

Emotions got the best of me today, ump was not giving DD her bread and butter outside pitch. It was frustrating her as much as dang dad here. And for salt on the wound, we have 4 LH batters but he was giving the other pitcher "the outside" corner. And I mean a good 4-6 inches off the plate. I don't mind a tight zone, but it better go for both teams.*

We were ahead 2-0 til the 4th and had 1 dropped 3rd, then the catcher overthrew to the RF. Then had another drop 3rd and catcher couldn't pick it up. Next girl hits to 2nd baseman and she goes for lead runner going to 3rd, blue made a real bad call. ( even after the game the other coach admitted it was a bad call ) should have been 3 outs.*

We got rattled and they scored 6 runs that inning. It was ugly. After that we were flat as a pancake.*

We put up one last fight in bottom of the seventh. Got bases loaded with no outs, first out pop up. Then hit a hard shot ( that was a beautiful catch by their 3rd base ) runner broke too far and they tagged for double play.*

Great season, HS is over til next year, time for travel ball.*

Status
Not open for further replies.