DD#3 Pitching Clips

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 31, 2011
I sure appreciate everyone's comments. She is on a newly formed TB team(this winter) in additon to her rec team. Her TB team has not played a tourney yet, so her experience is coming from rec which is great in my opinion. Her TB team has 2 other pitchers that are older. She is a little worried she won't get to throw much in TB. I told her to keep working hard and do your best in rec. I'm in no hurry to get her in the circle for TB. She just turned 9YO & has 2 more full season at the 10U level in addtion to this year. She has plenty of time.

Oct 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I sure appreciate everyone's comments. She is on a newly formed TB team(this winter) in additon to her rec team. Her TB team has not played a tourney yet, so her experience is coming from rec which is great in my opinion. Her TB team has 2 other pitchers that are older. She is a little worried she won't get to throw much in TB. I told her to keep working hard and do your best in rec. I'm in no hurry to get her in the circle for TB. She just turned 9YO & has 2 more full season at the 10U level in addtion to this year. She has plenty of time.

She looks great! Make sure she doesn't swim with her glove arm and as a 1st year pitcher, IMO her instructor may be introducing too many different pitches for her to work on. Focus on locating the 4 seam fastball to all four corners consistently and then work on one change-up grip. I like the flip-change, a little more difficult to learn, but arguably the best c/u once she gets comfortable throwing it. If she enjoys practicing pitching with you, she will be successful, the rest is just icing on the cake.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06