Cruising speed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
Checked my DD last night to see where she's at. Might be a little off since she was in flip flops. Was cruising at 32 and threw her change at 16. Age 7.

My little brag before I'm off to this weekends tournament.

Oct 17, 2009
You really should be teaching her a breaking pitch by now. You are way behind in her development.

May 18, 2009
She probably weighs about 50 lbs and she's average height. Maybe 45 inches. This weekend is our last tournament for the young girls. After tinkering with everything the tournament directors decided a 55 minute time limit for the games was the best idea. It usually equals 3 innings. Have had a lot of fun this year and the girls have learned so much.

May 18, 2009
This was the first year our little area had a U-8 program and it was an amazing success. Our girls have had so much fun. They've made so many new friends, learned a lot about the game. The coaches have been amazing!

I've seen things I didn't think possible from girls that are 7. We had a girl hit a home run last night. It was an in the park roller but it went to the fence. In our first tournament the fastest player on our team got a slap hit. I've just been so impressed with all these little ones. My DD's best game she struck 7 out of 11 girls.

Can't wait until February when we start team practice again.

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Put her in tennis shoes before she twists her ankle. Then gun her again. NEVER pitch in sandals or flip flops.

You wouldnt let her play soccer in em would ya? Of course not, they would hold her way back. Same for pitching.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1