CP Dome in Crown Point Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 29, 2011
Mayville, WI
I am looking at a tournament in February at the CP Dome in Crown Point Indiana. Does anyone have any feedback on the facilities or tournaments that they have held in the past.

I'm just trying to make sure it's worth the 4 hour drive down there in the middle of winter.

Nov 14, 2011
I would also be interested. Bandit, do you have a listing of the tournaments they are holding?

Sep 18, 2012
A, A
The one in Indy I have been at and it's nice, but the tournaments run all nite and you can feel pretty rough by the end of the weekend.

Feb 24, 2012
The one in Indy I have been at and it's nice, but the tournaments run all nite and you can feel pretty rough by the end of the weekend.

SportZone Indy is very nice usually has good number of teams in each age group. 14,16,18 can run overnight 10u/12u do not. All tourneys are ASA NNQ, I believe. ASA modified rules can bat lineup.

Have not been to CP Dome, but have heard it is nice. Not sure of size I hear usually small number of teams. NSA rules and WSQ.

Blue Chip in Lafayette, IN is dirty, small, cold and no warmup area. Usually lower level teams for the most part. USFA rules and WSQ.

Ft Wayne, IN Dome has 2 good size fields usually good number of teams, but can get quite chilly. Limited number of tourneys, but good spot also. Not sure on game times. NSA Rules and WSQ.

Legacy Sports in Lafayette, IN is new. I have not seen or heard anything yet. Looks like they are only allowing 4 teams per age group, so small tournaments for $600 (450 + 150 team gate fee).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG