Considering gettig a fungo, but have a few questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2018
OsL7gsR.gif

:p
I agree!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

NBECoach

Learning everyday
Aug 9, 2018
I 've seen it used once and decided to hold off buying one,

The coach was "hitting" fly balls to outfielders as he walked along the outfield grass line. I guess it saves your arm. I could have thrown them that far.

Dec 11, 2010
I CAN NOT resist the power of softball goodies! They draw me in like a hillbilly is drawn to a 12 pack of Yuengling!

Also I am the MASTER of bad wardrobe but I never made that one. I have coached in insulated jeans while wearing gotetex/insulated Danner duty boots though so I can’t throw stones.

The cringe worthy tennis racquet thing sold on eBay pretty well. I hope nobody here was the buyer.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Tennis racquet thing is great for hitting infield pop flies. Easy to place the ball where you want it. For those who are not fungo gurus.

Dec 11, 2010
I just realized that I am probably the only person alive that saved money being a softball dad.

Before dd went off to college, I only had to worry about buying gloves bats and assorted other junk.

Now I have time to think about the custom Uncle J’s duck boat I’m going to order.

How much I need (want) a 50-60 horse front wheel drive assist loader tractor to replace my leaky old John Deere 2640

A new trailer to haul it on. Slide out ramps? No! Fold down ramps? Nope! HAVE TO HAVE MONSTER RAMPS.

This is what keeps me up at night now. Softball was cheap compared to this stuff.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I just realized that I am probably the only person alive that saved money being a softball dad.

Before dd went off to college, I only had to worry about buying gloves bats and assorted other junk.

Now I have time to think about the custom Uncle J’s duck boat I’m going to order.

How much I need (want) a 50-60 horse front wheel drive assist loader tractor to replace my leaky old John Deere 2640

A new trailer to haul it on. Slide out ramps? No! Fold down ramps? Nope! HAVE TO HAVE MONSTER RAMPS.

This is what keeps me up at night now. Softball was cheap compared to this stuff.
Trust me, I know! Now it’s just about guns & knives! ;)

Jun 8, 2016
We used to go to Hawaii every summer to visit DW’s parents so no you are not the only one saving 💰 I wasn’t a fan tbh..vacations in general drive me nuts because they force me to get out of my routine..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish