Coach fired because he was a guy?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 26, 2010
They can only count to 2 in Alabama so once the get to the second amendment, they're pretty much on their own.

-W

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Lawyers love when people get themselves quoted in the newspaper directly incriminating themselves. It is really, really hard to take back.

There is a billions of things they could have said instead that would not have gotten themselves into trouble - but this person is making it too easy.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I agree, that it was wrong to tell him that they needed a woman. Once I called about the PE opening at the local HS and was told that they needed a man.I asked why and the superintendent said that he has to be able to watch the boy's locker room. I said "Who is watching the girls?" Anyway they hired some goofball and I said that I was more of a man than he was.

I don't know, women have been discriminated against forever. There has to be more to this story, because they were keeping the guy as the volleyball coach. I don't believe everything that the press puts out, anymore.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Quick search.........

For their league 1-1

Overall 1-6

RF : 7
RA : 63

From the school site they play a lot of games, none which are updated with scores. Why even have a school site if you're not going to keep it up?

I agree, that it was wrong to tell him that they needed a woman. Once I called about the PE opening at the local HS and was told that they needed a man.I asked why and the superintendent said that he has to be able to watch the boy's locker room. I said "Who is watching the girls?" Anyway they hired some goofball and I said that I was more of a man than he was.

I don't know, women have been discriminated against forever. There has to be more to this story, because they were keeping the guy as the volleyball coach. I don't believe everything that the press puts out, anymore.

I'm the same way...there is a tendency to oversensationalize everything. I'm jaded from all of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez