Co-Captain...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2012
My dd was a 3 year captain for her varsity softball team. I'm here to tell ya, your dd will tell you things you never wanted to hear!

Jan 31, 2014
North Carolina
My dd was a 3 year captain for her varsity softball team. I'm here to tell ya, your dd will tell you things you never wanted to hear!

Ha! She does that every time we practice pitching!

But seriously, rhis will be a good chance for her to grow. she's always earned respect in the dugout her hard work, quiet confidence,and positive attitude. She hasn't really been one to take charge either as a cheerleader or in keeping teammates focused, or really any other way. I hope she'll take a hold of his challenge and continue to grow as a person.

Dec 19, 2012
Ha! She does that every time we practice pitching!

But seriously, rhis will be a good chance for her to grow. she's always earned respect in the dugout her hard work, quiet confidence,and positive attitude. She hasn't really been one to take charge either as a cheerleader or in keeping teammates focused, or really any other way. I hope she'll take a hold of his challenge and continue to grow as a person.

If your dd commands respect through her hard work, tough play, positive attitude, confidence, and helpfulness, she will do a great job. If your dd demands respect through yelling, bullying, forcing, etc. the teammates will revolt. It appears your dd will do a fine job.....she's on the right track.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Congrats, Jacman. The ones who lead with quiet confidence don't always get the recognition they deserve. Glad to hear that wasn't the case this time.

Of course, one of the captain's responsibilities is to be the go-between for the players and coaches. So she may find it to be quite a learning experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes