c'mon April 1st!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
So the long term forceast for this frozen he|| called WI has an imediate jump from freezing to 50 degrees on April 1st.

We have probably 6-8 inches of snow cover yet.

Any guesses on when the first HS game is gonna be played?

In the spirit of March Madness and for my own distractive purposes I am willing to put up $5 for the first accurate guess on the date this first game for my DD's HS team will be played :cool:

Again, competition is for the first accurate responder here (only one $5 Paypal event)

Let the games begin....

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
april 1st, 2014!! lol....Good luck..damn cold here in NY as we have had only 1 outdoor practice in March for my travel team and played 3 innings in game that had snow accumulation b4 both coaches told the Tournament Director that we are done.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
March 30, I need $5. (Hoping Sparky Guy will provide DD a lesson this year need some money towards that)

It is cold here too but the snow is gone. :)

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2013
Texas
At our practice on Monday all my 8u girls were complaining that it was so hot and it was hard for them to focus on practicing effectively. I finally stopped practice and asked one of the moms sitting to the side to look at her phone and tell me what the temperature was. She checked and said it was 84*. I told all my girls to remember 84* because in 2 months when it is 100* they will be begging for 84*. Sorry I know this doesn't help you. :)

Dec 29, 2011
Mayville, WI
We are guessing that we won't start our high school games in this part of Wisconsin until April 11th. So that is my guess. April 11th.

This sucks. I don't know how many more days of practice in a gym I can handle.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
Sorry guys but I don't feel bad for you...25 degrees and 30 inches of snow on the ground here at the tip of Lake Superior. We will be lucky to play a home game in April. Guys are going out this weekend and snow blowing off the fields just praying we don't get any more snow.

We were practicing outside last year on this date.

April 3rd...:eek:

Jun 24, 2011
menomonee falls, wi
I'm gonna go with the 13th for up north. They better be playing by the 8th or 9th down here.
I was supposed to watch one of DD's pitching mates pitch TONIGHT for her freshman team.
NOT HAPPY!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs