Cleats for pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
DD did not like the Ringors because of the weight of the shoes. Since she is a runner, she liked the Tanel 360. We have 3 pairs, last one Metal for high school.

Jan 26, 2010
The Ringor website is closing out their old stlye Ringor pitching shoe with a pitcher's toe (the new stlye is now a lighter weight cleat, I believe). $20 + $7 shipping. Not many sizes left, but still have green, maroon and pink in size 12. (Delivered prices from Ringor - One pair $27, buy two pairs for $47, or buy 3 pairs for $59 w/ an online discount code found on tjoos.com)

I got a pair to pitch BP with because I was tired of wearing out the toe of my coaches/turf shoes so quick. I wear a Men's size 10 and the Women's size 12 fits me perfectly.

The cleat doesn't look like a specific Men's or Women's shoe, it just looks like a softball cleat. But my wife still laughs and tells me I wear women's clothing!!

She's not mocking the savings though!

FJRGerry

Abby's Dad
Jan 23, 2009
Collegeville, PA
I bought the Ringor Diamond Gem cleat with the Protech toe before last season. She pitched, LL, school ball, travel & practice with me using them and they were/are great. The wear is minimal on the drag toe and she found them very comfortable. I ordered a new pair for her this past fall only because she's outgrowing the original pair.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
The Ringor website is closing out their old stlye Ringor pitching shoe with a pitcher's toe (the new stlye is now a lighter weight cleat, I believe). $20 + $7 shipping. Not many sizes left, but still have green, maroon and pink in size 12. (Delivered prices from Ringor - One pair $27, buy two pairs for $47, or buy 3 pairs for $59 w/ an online discount code found on tjoos.com)

I got a pair to pitch BP with because I was tired of wearing out the toe of my coaches/turf shoes so quick. I wear a Men's size 10 and the Women's size 12 fits me perfectly.

The cleat doesn't look like a specific Men's or Women's shoe, it just looks like a softball cleat. But my wife still laughs and tells me I wear women's clothing!!

She's not mocking the savings though!

What color did you get, the pink? ...or the green? LOL

Jan 26, 2010
Of course I got the HOT PINK! ...But then I painted them RAINBOW!!!

NO, I got the maroon which is a dark maroon (almost Brown). They look and feel great. Too bad their only use ever will be to pitch BP.

My daughters have the pink and green ones. The colors are actually darker than they appear on the website. They look much better in person.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01