Christmas gift for softball mom

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Any ideas
Price range? Significant other? Practical vs keepsake?

I like the heated bleacher seat above. One of those foldable wagons or a Yeti backpack cooler for all day tournaments are practical as well.

If she’s a big-time SB mom and she’s into jewelry and you’re looking for a keepsake gift maybe a necklace with a pendant of her DD’s number? You can go less expensive to pricey on that depending on what you want.

Jan 28, 2017
Really the only thing I can think of? Find her an older classic, she’ll be the coolest mom at the field!View attachment 27067
It’s my wife. She is the easiest person in the world but the hardest to get anything. She has walked In with 3 gifts this year for herself and said Merry Christmas to me but you can’t buy anything for her. I bought her some nice jewelry a few years back and she returned it, after three years the jewelry store called and asked if she would please use the gift certificates that they provided. Lol.

I have bought my daughter a new bat and glove recently. My son a new catchers mitt and begging him to go like at gloves on Monday. I don’t buy anything but love gloves and bats. Not sure what I’m going to do when they get through playing.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It’s my wife. She is the easiest person in the world but the hardest to get anything. She has walked In with 3 gifts this year for herself and said Merry Christmas to me but you can’t buy anything for her. I bought her some nice jewelry a few years back and she returned it, after three years the jewelry store called and asked if she would please use the gift certificates that they provided. Lol.

I have bought my daughter a new bat and glove recently. My son a new catchers mitt and begging him to go like at gloves on Monday. I don’t buy anything but love gloves and bats. Not sure what I’m going to do when they get through playing.
So you’re married to my wife also??

May 27, 2013

ESPN+ subscription?? My dh got this for me last year and it was the best gift ever. Was able to watch so many softball games. Obviously this is only if she likes watching college games on TV.

Does she like taking photos? Maybe a nice digital camera to get nice photos of your dd playing ball?

Jan 28, 2017
ESPN+ subscription?? My dh got this for me last year and it was the best gift ever. Was able to watch so many softball games. Obviously this is only if she likes watching college games on TV.

Does she like taking photos? Maybe a nice digital camera to get nice photos of your dd playing ball?
Never watches TV but will watch the WS. Has a nice camera that another parent uses to take pics at the game. LOL. She does GC most games.

Jun 8, 2016
She has walked In with 3 gifts this year for herself and said Merry Christmas to me
“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”

Albert Einstein

In this case your wife is the wise person so congratulate her on her resourcefulness (and other things) in nicely written, heartfelt card to her..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut