Chelsea Thomas Injury?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
Don't get so excited. Chelsea looked like she was having trouble with her finger blister, and she was out of super glue. She had trouble gripping he ball, and she did have a couple/few wild pitches before she came out of the game.

Apr 1, 2010
Argh! Looks like the odds have shifted to Washington and against Mizzou. With Thomas' injury and no D1 level backup, they're always going to lose the game she can't pitch, so they MUST win the two that she can in order to move on. --And they didn't.

DD says Princess Krebs is really nice, but she had me screaming at her last night, LOL. No, no, no! Seriously, every time I've watched Missouri play when she was on third, she's made really destructive errors. I can't remember ever seeing Randazzo make errors at third. Maybe it's only been bad luck and she's usually the better defensive choice or maybe it's the stress of being on TV... Anyway, why didn't Missouri have Randazzo play third? Does anyone know?

Mar 31, 2013
Argh! Looks like the odds have shifted to Washington and against Mizzou. With Thomas' injury and no D1 level backup, they're always going to lose the game she can't pitch, so they MUST win the two that she can in order to move on. --And they didn't.

DD says Princess Krebs is really nice, but she had me screaming at her last night, LOL. No, no, no! Seriously, every time I've watched Missouri play when she was on third, she's made really destructive errors. I can't remember ever seeing Randazzo make errors at third. Maybe it's only been bad luck and she's usually the better defensive choice or maybe it's the stress of being on TV... Anyway, why didn't Missouri have Randazzo play third? Does anyone know?

I was there last night and I said the exact same thing. PK is a wonderful girls but why she was playing 3rd is beyond me. I was shocked to see her there and PI***d after the error especially after the couple overthrow errors she had in the last couple games. I was wondering the exact same thing. Love her but you never know what you are gonna get with her on the field..

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Everyone is focusing on the error at 3B, but even if she makes that play, with 2 outs, R3, and grounder to deep short, game is still tied. What killed them was the walk and WP, and those belong to Thomas. Not blaming her, she is a great competitor, but even a clean play at 3B does not prevent the tying run.

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
Everyone is focusing on the error at 3B, but even if she makes that play, with 2 outs, R3, and grounder to deep short, game is still tied. What killed them was the walk and WP, and those belong to Thomas. Not blaming her, she is a great competitor, but even a clean play at 3B does not prevent the tying run.

Thank you. I was going to post this same thing. The defense on both sides was stellar last night.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06