CF7 Sprite Vs LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LAS - We are looking hard at the new LXT, big fan ??

He's not only a fan. .. He's their spokesperson:D

Not a spokesperson at all and we don't deal with LS exclusively. Our girls can have anything they want from DeMarini, Easton or Louisville Slugger (and others). They get to put hundreds of swings on all of them and we're measuring exit speed on most of those swings. Ten out of 12 choose LS (five swing the LXT, five swing the Xeno) because they prefer them and because they get their highest exit speeds with them. I have nothing to do with those results, nor would I care if they achieved them with one of the others.

We measure constantly and those measurements do indeed make me a big fan. They also make me quite comfortable reporting on the data. That's it.

But, as always, YMMV. Only each individual girl can tell you what she likes and only a speed gun can tell you what likes her.

I would be inclined to take a VERY close look at what she's doing with her bats. Sumpin ain't right.

I agree. We have never had problems with the CF5 breaking. The CF6 Sprites have held up well, but the CF6 -10s did not. Only one girl chose a CF7 but she quit using it almost immediately so I can't really tell you about their durability.

We put tons of swings on our bats, and these kids ain't 4'4" and 65 lbs, that's for sure. :)

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for all the replys.

I am not sure why the bats keep breaking. The only thing she does different than most girls I know is hits a lot and hits baseballs exclusively at hitting lessons. She has never hit off of a machine. I am not sure if it is the baseballs or what, but she has not had a CF -11 last longer than 6 months. They always crack right around the sweet spot. The CF7 has been the worst. The first one was a replacement that lasted 3 weeks. Demarini replaced it again do to its short life. The second one cracked after about 2-3 months, so I bought a -11 Xeno. She was using that during a hitting lesson while a Demarini Sales Rep was at the facility. He asked her why she was using a LS instead of a Demarini. She told him she likes Demarinis better, but they always break. The next week she came in for a lesson and her instructor handed her a new CF7 that the sales rep dropped off for her. With that and giving us a second replacement I am very happy with Demarini customer service.

With her size do you guys think she would be ok with a 30/20 Demarini or LXT?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish