CF7 Dem Insane

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
Manufacturers are looking very close at ebay nowadays. Current bats on Map policy are very hard to find cheaper. You have the garbage non-authorized dealers of course. Everybody knows there are cheaper prices out there, but they don't just jump and slap you in the face anymore like they used to.

Agreed, but still a whole lot better than $299 ;-)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
So, are you saying the advertisement of bats with authorized receipt on ebay are not legit?

Never said that. What I said was that the guys that are advertising Map bats under Map pricing on ebay are not authorized dealers because real dealers can get in deep crap for doing so. Usually the ones doing that are the third party garbage guys. Easiest thing to do is call or email and ask what company is on the receipt and research on the manufacturer website and make sure they are legit. This keeps you from having any issues later.

If they are sticking to pricing policies, then they are probably legit.

Its all in the wording. People selling bats can say you are getting an authorized receipt from their store or whoever they are...doesn't mean its a manufacturers authorized receipt ;)

Guess who is the only person going to get hurt by non-authorized dealer receipts? The customer!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2014
Advanced online sports offers an option on their website called make an offer and they normally work out a great deal for better bat pricing. their website is advancedonlinesports. I would try them out they have been a great help to us and saved us a lot of money.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Advanced online sports offers an option on their website called make an offer and they normally work out a great deal for better bat pricing. their website is advancedonlinesports. I would try them out they have been a great help to us and saved us a lot of money.

Hmmm...You're pimping Advanced Online Sports with your first post and your username is AOS2407. Are you connected with the company? If you are, please be upfront about it.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Agreed, but still a whole lot better than $299 ;-)
Not if it doesn't come with a warranty!!! Only authorized dealers can provide a receipt that is valid for warranty returns if something happens to the bat. eBay receipts and PayPal receipts are not sufficient for warranty returns!!!!!

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Hmmm...You're pimping Advanced Online Sports with your first post and your username is AOS2407. Are you connected with the company? If you are, please be upfront about it.

Twitter handle AOS2407 is Advanced Online Sports. Coincidence or phenomenon?

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
And while you may be able to "negotiate a deal" with them, the published prices I saw were pretty much in line with every other on line retailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LINBAN01