CF7 Dem Insane

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 2, 2013
Closeout bats has it on sale for 299 ? IS THIS BAT WORTH THE MONEY. MY DD HAS BEEN SWINGING A Easton FS2 Thanks Grady
:confused:

Oct 19, 2009
DD has been using the CF5 insane and loves it, has great pop and seems to be indestructible. The bat is end loaded so be sure and make sure she is comfortable with an end loaded bat instead of a balanced bat.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
One of my team girls put away her cf5 -9 and bought a cf7 insane in the same length. She loves it. Saw tons of cf7 bats at tourneys this year.
That said, I am not sure they are different then a cf6 besides the paint job. The cf6 insanes are going for over $100 less. I did tell this to the parents that bought the cf7, they said their dd thought the cf6 was ugly.

Sep 2, 2013
Compared to the Easton ? is there that much difference in Dollars ?
Raston one season old Paid for ? I was just wondering if it's worth the bucks also getting new glove ? what is a good one ?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If I was in he market for a CF-series, I would pick the 6. For $100 less than the 7s, this is a bat with a proven track record of awesomeness. I'm sure the 7s are also great, but not $100-more-great. Also, $299 is not a "sale" price. That's pretty much standard everywhere. Whether or not your DD likes it is a matter of preference.

There are LOTS of options on gloves. Currently, my 9yo and 15yo DDs are both using 12" Mizuno MVP-series gloves. These are pretty good for the price, but are not the type that will last many, many years.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Great bat but get on EBay and save some $$

Manufacturers are looking very close at ebay nowadays. Current bats on Map policy are very hard to find cheaper. You have the garbage non-authorized dealers of course. Everybody knows there are cheaper prices out there, but they don't just jump and slap you in the face anymore like they used to.

Aug 20, 2013
Manufacturers are looking very close at ebay nowadays. Current bats on Map policy are very hard to find cheaper. You have the garbage non-authorized dealers of course. Everybody knows there are cheaper prices out there, but they don't just jump and slap you in the face anymore like they used to.

Agreed, but still a whole lot better than $299 ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shameria0413