CF7 Dem Insane

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They are a direct retailer...not authorized dealer. Not listed under Demarini or LS...and if I checked more, probably not any manufacturer has him. So this is what he does.

1)he buys from a dealer and then resells them...makes his company's receipts useless and the warranty is void. Or he makes you send the broken bat back to him, then he sends the bat in with his receipt when he bought the bat, then the manufacturer sends the bat to him and he sends back to customer. Takes forever. This is starting to get caught as well.

2) he has worked a deal with a dealer that gives him a price for bats. When somebody buys, this guy passes your info on to the dealer, then they send the bat out for this guy. You are ok with the receipt because it isn't his receipt. BEWARE, manufacturers are looking heavy at this kind of stuff. They have found many of these guys. When they find out, your warranty will be void. Believe me, manufacturers buy bats from people like this to see who is supplying them.

Basically, he doesn't have the courage or confidence to go into the business legit...so he takes the easy way. So if he decides he wants to get out, he has none of his own azz on the line. Btw, if something goes wrong, you have no recourse because you bought from an unauthorized dealer.
And yes, I do know how this works. I have had MANY of these type guys try to call and work their "deals" with me.

I respect the #1 guy a little more as atleast he works his butt off.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2014
Michigan
On the subject of the CF7 Insane, I can say that my daughter loves it!! She is hitting bombs with this thing. She is 9 and is swinging the 31/21. It seems like almost everything she hits is hit very hard. With this bat we noticed more pop, more roll, and more zing. She had been hitting a 30/20 CF6 (black and red bat) and a 31/21 Xeno. The Xeno weighed in a little heavier than advertised and the CF7 seems to weigh a little less than the printed 21 oz. either way I would always suggest you go to a demo house and try the bats out before you buy them. If I had done that I wouldn't have a barely used Xeno taking up space in her bag. I HIGHLY recommend checking out the CF7 insane, it may not be the bat for everyone but we love it!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You should always do research before buying. Try somebody else's bats, demos or whatever you can to try and narrow down the bat will fit your daughter better

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nate321