Catching Mitt Advise Needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just to add to this thread, I had a custom Rawlings HOH made up for my daughter in her future college colors, and the whole process was outstanding from start to finish. I spoke with the guys at their custom shop, and they gave me some pointers and suggestions before finalizing the order. We received the glove a couple of weeks ago and it exceeded my expectations. Absolutely gorgeous and solid as a rock. This glove will be replacing her JCV-VM and she couldn't be happier with it.

(Name embroidery removed in pic)

View attachment 12023

View attachment 12024

Hey Scotty, mitt looks great!! That's the first custom HOH catchers mitt I've seen. That's true Heart of the Hide leather, not Dual Core leather right?? I assume they're using J-tan leather on the custom HOH mitts? Man, I'd love to see one in all tan like my horween Pro12TC.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
That's all HOH leather, not Dual Core. It's a bit darker now that it's been conditioned, but still looks great. I should have taken pictures of it before she started breaking it in. It's a tank, will take a bit of time to get game-ready. Hopefully by the time her college fall season starts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi