Catchers mitt for 1st time catcher?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 14, 2012
Doreen?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I'm taking her to a catching coach with a really good reputation. Her name is Doreen Denmon and she has played on international teams and (from the info I got when I googled her:)) she was one of the trainers for the 94 Olympic softball team.

Where does Doreen teach? She was my instructor when I played. I know she's no longer with Club K, and I've been looking for a hitting instructor for my daughter. I'd love for her to have the same one I had!! Please let me know where she is and how I can reach her - Thank you!

Apr 3, 2011
My DD has had 4 different gloves, and after getting the JCV-22, she has not looked back.
Great glove, can not say enough good things about it.

I am the FP Rep for Vinci gloves and we have come out with a new version of out catchers mitt. It is a steerhide version of the JCV-VM called the JCV-22. Break in is much faster but still same frame and great padding. Retail is 159 but I can do you a little better as a Rep. Great glove. Superior to my daughters Mizuno GXS32, which she was using because she wasn't ready for the heavy duty JCV-VM.

howell@syrupcity.net
229-224-0759
Casey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06