Can tell if the pitch is legal or not.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2014
She stepped on the rubber and had the ball in her glove, hands seperated and took the sign. She then put her hand in the glove with the ball bring the hands together. From there she moved her arms up and then came back down to her starting position. She then did the same move but instead of stopping went into her wind up and pitched the ball.

Aug 6, 2013
She stepped on the rubber and had the ball in her glove, hands seperated and took the sign. She then put her hand in the glove with the ball bring the hands together. From there she moved her arms up and then came back down to her starting position. She then did the same move but instead of stopping went into her wind up and pitched the ball.

- If I understand correctly she did not seperate her hands again - if she didn't the pitch is leagle (Laborious but Leagal)

Nov 17, 2010
For the sanctity of the game I will not pass that challenge on to my DD. :)

I don't know. It would show an incredible amount of calmness and a spectacular, easy going attitude. And I bet it would psych the batter into swinging at a bad pitch, too! The fielders and dugout could sing it for additional impact!

Maybe it would prompt a rule change that I wish was enforced at every wedding function hall - No Macarena!.

Jun 22, 2008
Pitchers have 20 seconds. Batters only have 10 seconds.

Pitcher has a 20 second time limit to deliver a pitch once they receive the ball back from the catcher. Once the pitcher brings the hands together they have 10 seconds to deliver the pitch. NCAA the pitcher has 5 seconds to deliver the pitch after the hands come together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32