Camwood Training Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Mine should get here tomorrow if Snowmageddon doesn't keep it away.

First hs game of season was supposed to be Tuesday. Cue stupid snow storm. Grr.

Oct 10, 2011
I was going to call to see if we could set up a DFP discount code😆

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Mine should get here tomorrow if Snowmageddon doesn't keep it away.

First hs game of season was supposed to be Tuesday. Cue stupid snow storm. Grr.

Westwind, please keep us in the loop to how this is working out and your thoughts on it. Much appreciated!

S3

Dec 11, 2010
Westwind, please keep us in the loop to how this is working out and your thoughts on it. Much appreciated!

S3

Will do. I really like training bats, the funny thing is I buy them and we tend to not use them a lot. I have a Pro-Hammer and a Jaime Cevallo Swing Mechanic that we use fairly regularly. What I end up using more than anything is regular old wood Louisville Sluggers and for their regular bats a Pro-Cut weight that attaches to the knob their bat. I really like the Pro-Cuts because they keep weight on hands and work with whatever bat and length the kid is using. I can't find the Pro-Cuts for sale anymore and I don't feel good about handing the one I have to my daughters to take to practice with them etc. I'm thinking the Camwood will be something they can throw in their bag and use with a similar result.

Oct 10, 2011
I just ordered one. If you do a search, you can find discount codes for hitting world and the shipping was less for me also.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00