Camwood Training Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Today, we practiced "turning the barrel" along with a "tip and rip" action. We did this via front toss. It was intense and the young ladies work so hard. We went from the Cam Bat Station to front toss by me with our hitters using my wood bat. This was a workout.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Today, we practiced "turning the barrel" along with a "tip and rip" action. We did this via front toss. It was intense and the young ladies work so hard. We went from the Cam Bat Station to front toss by me with our hitters using my wood bat. This was a workout.

I can't explain why, but I have an image in my head of your practice that has Popeye eating spinach while waiting his turn at front toss:confused:

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
5-8 mins off the tee, then 5 of front toss, then off the machine at slow speeds(45) 1-2 buckets, then pull out the 34-24, and work our way up to 60mph :) By the way, at 12, she hit 81mph on the zepp swing speed analyzer at high school practice, the coach came up and told me :)

Oct 10, 2011
I'm going to get one of these before DD gets back from college. Does the pink or natural one help you improve more? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi