Bunt Foul with 2 strikes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
From what I have seen, most of the time when a coach has a kid bunt with two strikes it is because they are pissed off they didn't get the bunt down in their previous attempts..vindictive is no way to coach.

May 20, 2015
I once had a kid who was money on 2 strike bunts lol......probably got 95% down and beat out 90% of those.....but she was an exception

although as a strategic move to increase chances of beating it out, it isn't a horrible call, depending on the player

Jun 8, 2016
I once had a kid who was money on 2 strike bunts lol......probably got 95% down and beat out 90% of those.....but she was an exception

although as a strategic move to increase chances of beating it out, it isn't a horrible call, depending on the player
Yeah if the kid is a good bunter and the other failed attempt(s) were an aberration then sure. However a lot of the times there was a reason they didn't get the bunt down previously..

Aug 20, 2017
Was that directed at me? If so in that case the kid probably isn't a good bunter..or hitter so who knows..lol.
Yeah I tell them if they pull back and its called a strike your getting bunt again lol! Some players are selfish. Breaking news right

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00