Bownet on sale right now.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2013
Chicagoland
Thanks for the heads-up, picked one up!

Daughter's travel team uses one of these to warm-up before games and it work well.

Will be using in basement mostly, but should simplify outside 1 on 1 fielding work too.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
My DD's Bownet has become invaluable. We used it to get her up to TB speed and now I bring it to every game and practice for DD's team to use. Virtually every TB team we have played has one. if you're on the fence about buying one, just go get it. You'll be glad you did.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Bownets are awesome. I don't know why big sporting good stores like Sports Chalet, Dick's and so on have not put these in thier stores yet. When I was in the market for a net the first place I went to were my local sporting good stores. I almost didn't want to wait for shipping and all that but couldn't find anything remotely close to the Bownets. Definitely worth the price and wait even at $150 which is what I paid for mine

Feb 7, 2013
I bought my Big Mouth Bownet about about 3 years ago and its seen a lot of use and is still going strong. I also got a replacement net for the Bownet for $10 from local sporting goods store going out of business but have not had to use it yet. I also have used it as a pitching screen.

One thing that is wearing out though is the ends of the carrying bag. The poles have created some holes at the ends of the bag but was easily fixed with some duct tape on the inside. The head coach on DDs current team has a Jugs net but I like the Bownet much better.

Aug 20, 2013
Be careful. I saw one for sale on ebay that declared that it did have rust. So if left outside it will get rusty and the net will deteriorate.

Trust me, these nets set up in seconds. There really is no need to leave it outside permanently.

Softball.com has 15% off and free shipping right now on orders over $100. The bownet is at $150 so 15% off that is pretty good. Edit--the Bownet is excluded. Dang it!

GG

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00