Bownet on sale right now.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 29, 2010
Anyone heard of Primed Softball net? Looks very similar to bownet bigmouth. Dicks sporting has it now for 64 black friday sale.

Jan 22, 2013
So Cal
Anyone heard of Primed Softball net? Looks very similar to bownet bigmouth. Dicks sporting has it now for 64 black friday sale.

Said 50% off but I paid $81 with tax no shipping.

I bought 2. I know someone who bought one. Said it worked fine. Once I get them I'll look at them more closely and maybe sell the bownet which I just bought. Also have a jugs. Wife doesn't want to know.

May 31, 2009
Thanks for the heads-up, picked one up!

Daughter's travel team uses one of these to warm-up before games and it work well.

Will be using in basement mostly, but should simplify outside 1 on 1 fielding work too.

If you are looking for a good hitting aid for your kids to use to go along with your Bownet, you might want to try the Ultimate Hitting Machine (Beebe Sports Inc.) Great product that kids can use to practice hitting a moving ball. Can be used in doors and out. No batteries or electricity needed to operate.... spring loaded. I can guarantee she will love to hit off it and she won't need someone there to soft toss to her all the time. She can get a lot of swing reps in everyday by herself, hitting a moving ball.

Dec 29, 2010
Got the net, just like bownet expect colors and velcro at the bottom middle pole. Instead they have hoops that go around a hook at each base to keep net taunt. Rainy here, havent had dd pitch/hit into yet :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad