Boombah does not warranty their pants?!?!?!?!?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
:mad:

My wife handles all our teams' uniform needs and after seeing teams in Boombah pants last year decided that girls on both our 10 and 12u teams would be wearing their uniforms.

So, we ordered pants and jerseys for each team. Received them about a month ago, in plenty of time for our first tournament new year's weekend.

Well after one day of wear indoors and once in the washer / dryer, we had two players stitching start to come undone! Figuring Boombah to be a reputable company, my wife called them to get them replaced. She was informed that Boombah does not warranty their pants but we could buy new pairs for 15% off.

This was unacceptable so she escalated to a manager. Here it's Friday and at close of business we received an email repsonse (we sent a picture of the unravelling pants) from said manager that it was not a product defect and we can buy new pants for 15% off.

AGAIN, THEY WERE WORN ONE TIME AND WASHED ONE TIME.

We aren't done with this fight but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with Boombah pants. Yes they look good, but if they don't hold together for one day, how will they survive a season? I am dumbfounded that they appear to not be standing behind their products.

Apr 13, 2010
We have never used Boombah but I was aware of a team last year that had the same problem with their entire team. I don't know how they resolved this issue though. We've been happy with Teamwork.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
We shelled out the money for the custom dye inset pants. They are fantastic. We played six tournaments in them and
they look as good as the day we bought them. No problems for us. Sorry to hear this. Keep up the fight! I would be angry too with this response. Ask for Boombah Joe. Joe Fiedler
Joe@boombah.com
He is the director of purchasing. However I think he is a man who can make things happen in all places within the organization. He is worked with me a lot on out of the way stuff and was very helpful. Maybe he can help you.

Dec 8, 2011
I play slowpitch and have run into many teams with the same problem. I would recommend Combat or 3n2. In dealing with each of these companies, they seem to really stand behind there product. I have never had any complaints about getting items replaced due to stitching in jersey's or the sole pealing away from a pair of turfs. Hope this Helps!

FYI: Demarini has started doing Custom Uniforms too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA