Boombah bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 18, 2018
Just wanted to give a big shout-out to boombah customer support. I ordered a hybrid rolling/backpack bag for DD a few months ago. Travelling with helmet, gloves, bats her team issued Mizuno bag was sorely lacking. She is not one who mistreats her things and I thought the bag was holding up well. So fast forward to last weekends tournament and I hear her teammate who has a similar bag comment about the bat holders on hers were ripping at the bottom.
I go home and check DD bag and sure enough some tears at the bottom, nothing to a complete failure but it will just get worse.

That Monday I called boombah customer service. They asked for some pictures and then next day they approve the claim and sent a new bag sent via FedEx and in our hands today.

I do think we were outside the 90 days they list for warranty so a big thank you to them on this!

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2015
Boombah bags have never held up for me. We’ve always used the demarini back packs. She’s been playing with the same org since 10u and is just finishing first year 16s and we’ve only needed 2….and we play a lot…including flying with them. If you have trouble again try those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 18, 2018
She used an Easton walkoff iv (I believe that's the model) a few years ago and really liked that, fit 3 gloves and shoes without issue, of course that's also because helmet was secured on the outside but it was a good bag.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Same thing with BHall bags in TN...and yes, handmade in TN. One of the side things that run all the way down
the side completely came unsewn at the bottom. Hit them up on FB with pics and they built another bag for me and gave me label to send mine back. Little miscommunication, but they did send their bag first so I could reuse the box
it came in to send mine back.
Think I was a tad outside the warranty, but they def could tell the bag was in beautiful shape besides the part that
came undone.

They were top notch and a true small USA company.

And the built in seat, works amazing :)

May 28, 2019
boombah has some of the worst customer service when it comes to their shoes. their shoes are not even close to normal sizing and they make the consumers pay for all returns etc.

May 24, 2021
Their bags do not hold up to normal wear and tear. We are on bag # 3 in less than 18 months. After this one rips and /or zippers got stuck, we will not be purchasing another.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
boombah has some of the worst customer service when it comes to their shoes. their shoes are not even close to normal sizing and they make the consumers pay for all returns etc.
I didnt want to say anything about Boombah, but this is 100% truth. Ever since they outsourced ALL their products many years ago, their
quality and product went in the toilet.
Dont worry though, they have some flashy looking stuff that doesnt hold up :)

May 29, 2015
Same thing with BHall bags in TN...and yes, handmade in TN. One of the side things that run all the way down
the side completely came unsewn at the bottom. Hit them up on FB with pics and they built another bag for me and gave me label to send mine back. Little miscommunication, but they did send their bag first so I could reuse the box
it came in to send mine back.
Think I was a tad outside the warranty, but they def could tell the bag was in beautiful shape besides the part that
came undone.

They were top notch and a true small USA company.

And the built in seat, works amazing :)

I just bought a new Force 3 bag for my umpiring gear, but it’s a bit tight. Checked out BHall based in your comment as umpiring bags are dominated by mediocrity, IMO.

Not what I need … but a built in chair, cooler, and a solar charger for your phone!? Good grief … 😁

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Always loved their Rage turf shoes for coaching, they weren’t durable for crap but they were super comfortable!

Any of their products that were used by the girls (cleats, turfs, bags) got destroyed pretty quickly.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I just bought a new Force 3 bag for my umpiring gear, but it’s a bit tight. Checked out BHall based in your comment as umpiring bags are dominated by mediocrity, IMO.

Not what I need … but a built in chair, cooler, and a solar charger for your phone!? Good grief … 😁
Oh, I didnt suggest BHall for regular folks. Its a players bag for people that carry around a lot of bats...hahaha.
Its an over the top bag...perfect for me :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28