Bombers Exposure Tourney

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
I believe that the current atmosphere in California, with governor newscum banning pretty much everything outdoors, has lead to a lot of our teams going to College Station this week. When you can't practice or play anywhere at home you have to go elsewhere. With the 5 games my kid's team played at this showcase, the team finally hit 20 games for the season. Normally they'd have played 60+ games by this time of year.
Was a good time, girls got to get to know each other, hopefully bond a little. Hopefully, now that the election is over, they can ease up a little on this plannedemic and let the kids play again

Jul 8, 2020
some good out of state teams and programs there. Looks like California or Texas were well represented at the top of most of the brackets. Great to play some non-local teams. the travel $$ keep adding up given California being shut down.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I would have loved to make my way up to College Station to see some of that action. With DD in town, we went down to watch some Tier 2 teams play in Sugarland instead.

May 22, 2017
4 kids from a California team that played in this tourney have tested positive for COVID.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad