Blog - Girls-softball.com

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2008
I used to read it all the time too. I believe the owner of the site had some business related issues that took away from his ability to blog.

Oct 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I too enjoy(ed) his articles. A few months ago I e-mailed him to find out what the status of his site is and below was his response (note: I edited some content):

"What has happened is a perfect storm of things. My publishing platform was pulled out from under me as xxxxx stopped their ftp service which I used to publish to the site. That wouldn't be a big deal but at the same time, my kids' softball stuff has kept me more than occupied in my otherwise free time......It seems I have less and less time each year and this has prevented me from putting in the time to write and implement a new publishing tool.

I promise that it shall rise again as I find free time. If anything, I have developed a very large library of future article topics and experiences."

Hopefully he gets it up and running again in the near future.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2008
I used to read his articles all the time and I subscribe to his feed. I look forward to when he starts it up again. He has a great way of explaining his point of view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy