Black Friday 2020

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
That's amazing! It's showing up in my cart as $153. I'm going to check again on Cyber Monday.
Yeah when I bought it on Tuesdsy it was showing closeout price of $149. Rep gave me 20% off plus 10% e-mail sign-up and no tax. When I put the bat in the cart it took off another 10% for the 30% off Black Friday event.
I noticed they marked items up before the 30% Black Friday Event because the same bat was showing $219.
I guess I got the right rep and timed the purchase just right. I couldn’t believe the price and was going to add another bat to my cart but they were out of the other size. I’m very satisfied with that purchase!!!

May 23, 2015
Wilson and Rawlings sites seem to have some solid deals oN gloves. I Dont see the A2Ks and Pro preferred discounted that often. Softballfans has some markdowns too...easton smallbatch.

Last edited:

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
(Mod's remove if this crosses the line...just a courtesy share to the forum)

LynkSpyder has a few discount codes active. One for a free Tripod Mount and a limited one for a flat 15% off anything in the store. Also have an active Easter Egg code hunt for a free LynkSpyder. Details on Facebook or here:

Apr 28, 2019
Who's hearing what? Hoping to get the Pocket Radar Smart Coach this year. Few years ago bownet and TC balls had a black Friday sale too. Anyone hear or know anything yet? It's only weeks away!
Smash it Sports has 18,19 Ghosts for $129. All Rawlings 2019 models for $99. Some LA gloves for $114. Free overnight or 2nd day fedex delivery I believe.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06