Best pants for DD's with large thighs and booty but small waist?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
Doesn't the organization require everyone wear the same pants?
Demarini used to make pants that had a curved seam that went over the players butt and according to the kid those were her favorite pants. The org. switched to Evo Shield pants 2 years ago and she is less of a fan of those.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mar 28, 2014
Doesn't the organization require everyone wear the same pants?
Demarini used to make pants that had a curved seam that went over the players butt and according to the kid those were her favorite pants. The org. switched to Evo Shield pants 2 years ago and she is less of a fan of those.

My inquiry was regarding practice pants for school ball. Her Select Org pants are great fitting.

Nov 8, 2020
Then can you buy the same pants the org uses? You can tell what organizations the girls on my kids HS team played for by the 2 colored pairs of pants they wore (the pinstriped pants were provided by the school, the other 2 were not) and by how they wore them. The Firecracker and So Cal As girls wore Gluv, the Mercado and Batbuster girls wore Demarini, the Corona Angels wore their pants half way down their calves.

We were able to order the same pants her organization wears but in the school colors

Mar 28, 2014
Then can you buy the same pants the org uses? You can tell what organizations the girls on my kids HS team played for by the 2 colored pairs of pants they wore (the pinstriped pants were provided by the school, the other 2 were not) and by how they wore them. The Firecracker and So Cal As girls wore Gluv, the Mercado and Batbuster girls wore Demarini, the Corona Angels wore their pants half way down their calves.

We were able to order the same pants her organization wears but in the school colors

Her org uniforms are from Black Star and they are custom only. They don't sell plain black pants in quantities of 1 off the shelf.

Aug 23, 2016
DD is a big fan of Bellalete pants. The waist is a little large on her (she likes the variety with belt loops so she can wear a belt to make the waist feel more secure) but she says they're the most comfortable softball pants she's ever worn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish