Best Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 22, 2019
A girl on our team has a prism and she’s hitting great with it. I have no idea how it compares to the ghost/LXTs that most of the girls use, but she has been on fire with that bat.

Apr 28, 2019
A girl on our team has a prism and she’s hitting great with it. I have no idea how it compares to the ghost/LXTs that most of the girls use, but she has been on fire with that bat.
I know it swings lighter like an LXT but has a double barrel like the Ghost. For $250 I was thinking of taking a shot but showed it to daughter and she wants LXT. I can’t win for trying.

Apr 1, 2017
In an effort to not live in a cardboard box because of softball.... I have an agreement with my daughters that I will buy them new bats each season, if they want one. However, we "bargain" shop for previous years models. 2019 LXT showed up yesterday for the one. Hoping to break it in a little tonight. Same one needs a new glove, but haven't done any research/shopping on that yet.

Apr 28, 2019
In an effort to not live in a cardboard box because of softball.... I have an agreement with my daughters that I will buy them new bats each season, if they want one. However, we "bargain" shop for previous years models. 2019 LXT showed up yesterday for the one. Hoping to break it in a little tonight. Same one needs a new glove, but haven't done any research/shopping on that yet.
Same here. Looking for a 19/20 LXT myself. You can save plenty going with a 19 if you can find the right size. All set for gloves hopefully through HS.
If anybody out there want/needs a glove I have one you can have for free.
13” Mizuno Franchise. Bought probably 3yrs ago and never used. I oiled it up last season but it’s too long and too heavy for the daughter I bought it for. You can still break it in the way you like. Good for a taller/older girl who plays OF.

May 12, 2016
Hard to beat Xeno’s & LXT’s for durability & consistency.
I’m picking-up a 2020 Ghost tomorrow and really hope it’s as good as advertised.
The seller is trying to get me to take a 2020 Prism but just not sold on Denarini’s. Tough to turn down the price he’s asking.
Compared to the Xeno and LXT, how is the Ghost performing?

Jul 1, 2019
DD had been an Easton girl all her life, got the 2019 Ghost USSSA and was so-so. Borrowed a 2019 CF Zen and has loved it ever since. Bought the Zen, sold the Ghost at the 4 month since purchase mark, 8 months later we found out it broke from the individual who bought it from us.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
2011 Xeno was fire!
CF3 & 5 (teal) were the hottest CF Demarinis I saw.

The old Easton’s that were removed from play and the Demarini Phenix were still a step above anything else when broken in.

I believe the ‘10-‘11 Stealths and Synergys will get hotter than anything else that is legal today.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD's new team is Wilson-only gear. This means she will have to give up her beloved 2020 Ghost. She strongly dislikes the LS sound, and has used Demarini before. At first glance, a -9 Prism might be a good fit for her, but I'm not seeing that the -9s are available yet. In a couple of weeks, she will have a chance to take some test swings with different models before she makes her decision.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619