Belly button ring?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Also, I know this is not the topic of this thread but just a PSA - if your (general you) dd is seriously considering a tattoo, please be sure to explain to her that even in this day and age, some future places of employment would frown highly upon ones that are visible and can’t be covered up by clothing. Not something that should be visible during an interview.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Get a nice ring instead. During DD's last Boulder IDT trip, her and her teammate decided to get their nose pierced. I was not a huge fan, but she was 18. She researched the establishment which happened to be on The Hill in Boulder. Funny thing was that I was next door at the Chiba Hut less than 48 hours prior eating a sammich and drinking some beer waiting on the "Bus to Show" shuttle to Red Rocks. She had nose ring for almost a year when she decided to remove it.

May 4, 2020
Ok, anyone's DD have a belly button ring? Mine is lobbying for one, my reply has been "no" for safety reasons.
Yes both my DD’s were begging for one this Spring. They were told this is their one and only piercing other than ears.
It does take a while to heal and I have heard them say on occasion there not diving for any balls due to piercing.
But honestly no big deal from what I have seen.

Dec 11, 2010
On the topic of tattoos and young people...

I always pointed out to mine that what you think is cool at one stage of your life isn’t what you think is cool later.

For mine, all I had to say was “Do you still think Suite Life of Zach and Cody is awesome?” Care to wear that tee shirt to the mall today?

While I thought hair bands were cool pack in the day, I keep my Zebra and Cinderella songs for when I’m alone in the car.

Apr 28, 2014
On the topic of tattoos and young people...

I always pointed out to mine that what you think is cool at one stage of your life isn’t what you think is cool later.

For mine, all I had to say was “Do you still think Suite Life of Zach and Cody is awesome?” Care to wear that tee shirt to the mall today?

While I thought hair bands were cool pack in the day, I keep my Zebra and Cinderella songs for when I’m alone in the car.
Tattoo folks are different ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619