bat repair

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

my DD has the out of production easton stealth SCN4B (grey, yellow and black) and while the bat is still very hot, you can feel the shell slightly separate from the rubber connection piece. it isn't a visible separation and only detectable if your hand is on it when you flex or bounce a ball off it. does anyone know where we can get this repaired or is it still safe to use?
also does anyone know of an easton rep that may still have one of these bats available? i saw quite a few in use this past weekend during the Florida-Alabama game and would LOVE to get another one, if you saw the game you understand why. i have spoken with easton directly and they had no knowledge of where to get one so any info you have would be appreciated.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
You're probably not going to be able to get a replacement, probably since it long past its warranty days. That being said, I've seen folks hit with ones that are loose for a long time afterwards and do fine. I've also heard about ones that weren't so lose snap in half. It's very common with these bats and it will probably keep me from buying any more two piece connection bats. I can't believe they are going for that much on eBay, however!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06