Bat Deal Questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
It seems to me that it is the intention of the mods to have us police our own site.

I’m surprised this guy has got away with this for so long. Maybe his dad is the coach, lol

Apr 28, 2019
MadBandit.....you are a _____. Take your pick, I'm sure you've heard it before. You come off as such a pompous know it all in most of your posts on here...is that really your intention or do you just not know any better?

***Sorry Admin and others, many of us have bit our tongues for a while here.
Right back at you Buddy Boy.

Apr 28, 2019
Well said core and I have had multiple parents over the last 2-3 years save money on ebay for a bat only to have it not be replaced under warranty due to the seller not being authorized!

All core is saying is due your due diligence. There are sellers on there that are legit and typically have a website for online retail as well as a brick and mortar store and there are others who stole the bat at their local store and are just re-selling it at a great discount.

The message is you shop on ebay there is a greater inherent risk that comes with finding a great deal.

I take the piece of mind of shopping with Core and getting a great price and receipt that will provide me a warranty and I prefer to work within my daughters organizations to get bulk orders so that the savings can be passed around. Trust me I will like to get a bulk order on the advance but that $400 sticker price is going to limit it.
I understand what Core is saying. If you want to pay full price or get 20% off from a dealer for piece of mind that’s your business. I think I pointed out to check for reputable seller and receipt.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00